End of Life Plan Guides
Our Personal Gift to You and Your Loved Ones…
4 Key Guides to Creating a Smart End of Life Plan
(NOTE: No cost to Download, Print, or Save Each Guide)
1. Family Record Guide:
• The most common family tool to begin your end of life plan
• Documents your detailed final plans and preferences
• Records financial, family, estate, medical matters…and more
2. Guide to Your 3 Best Options to Prepay Funeral Costs:
• Pre Need Plan – How this plan works, who it fits best, pros and cons
• Final Expense Plan – How this plan works, who it fits best, pros and cons
• Funeral Trusts – How they work, who it fits best, pros and cons
3. Guide to Choosing a Last Will or Living Trust:
• The benefits of creating an estate plan for you and your family
• Helpful ways to determine which one best fits your personal situation
4. Guide to Creating a Love Drawer:
• Benefits of keeping all of your financial affairs in one place
• A complete list of key matters to maintain readily available
• Who you should provide access to, and how often to update
What’s In It For You…and Your Family?
You will experience two meaningful results from this selfless act of love:
1. You won’t regret it – You will sleep better at night, and your family and loved ones will be forever grateful. This is a win-win!
2. You will be remember in a better way - Knowing this would be a time of great loss, you took the time to do something very special. You sent an everlasting message that showed how much you cared by easing the burden of so many difficult emotional and financial decisions.