Funeral Music Costs
Soloists, both musical and vocal, typically charge by the hour but some may price by a flat fee or by the number of songs performed. Often musicians will include a travel fee.
The more impressive the musician’s professional credentials the more they are likely to charge. On average musicians charge around $150 for a funeral.
Another option for funeral music costs is to look into Custom Crafted Funeral Music. This is a unique way to create a song that tells the life’s story of a loved one in a very personalized and meaningful way. Not only will you find this can be very helpful, healing, and special, be it can also be enhanced by adding this custom funeral music to a Video Tribute.
See a sample of Custom Crafted Funeral Music Played on a DVD Video Tribute
Additional Information on Average Funeral Costs and Cremation Options
Funeral Cost Packages:
Funeral Merchandise Costs:
- Costs of Burial Vaults and Grave Liners
- Costs of Caskets and Burial Shrouds
- Cost of an Urn
- Funeral Flower Expenses
- Funeral Programs and Printing Costs
- Headstone Costs
Funeral Service Fees:
- Clergy and Celebrant Cost
- Embalming Expenses
- Fees for Preparing the Body
- Funeral Home Expenses
- Funeral Viewing, Visitation and Ceremony Fees
- Storage and Refrigeration Fees
- Transportation and Removal Costs
- Miscellaneous Funeral Expenses
Funeral Technology Tools: